Sunday, August 5, 2007

Game Schedule

Here are the game dates thus far

August
19

September
2 (this is the last weekend before I start teaching kids...
depending on how free Phil is, I may need this day to
work on the garage)
16
30

October
14
28

November
11
25

December
9
23 (Claude may be out of town... not sure)

Please feel free to comment and list dates that will not work or other suggestions.

I'll put these dates on the calendar to the right of the main game page.

Remember Brea's B-day is in Sept and Valarie is giving Birth in September.

7 comments:

Jooj said...

*sound of crickets chirping*

clasigmund said...

Yep...not sure why no one is yet posting... Hmmmmmmm. What to do.

Korgul said...

That all looks good to me. Bree's birthday is the 20th, and her party is on the 23rd, so it shouldn't cause any conflicts.

Now if Val can just play ball and give birth on a Tuesday or Wednesday. That'd be the considerate thing to do.

Jooj said...

Whoa! you can schedule baby birth times now? That's like pizza delivery, but with no tipping! Wait, what?

clasigmund said...

I have Bree's B-Day on the Calendar.. now if I can only put mini Gross's B-day on the calendar it would be great... should we start putting down bets?

Cookie Monster said...

Don't have the soccer schedule, yet, but I should be good on all dates.

clasigmund said...

oh, forgot about the soccer schedule. When you know it, send me a copy, I'll post it on the calendar so we know what days you and Eric will be out.

Congrats on posting :)